Got a print or digital project in mind? Don’t know where to start or just want some inside help? Drop me a line – I’ve worked on print books, eBooks, magazines and lots of things in between.
Case study: The Student Moneymanual
I’ve written and produced the annual Student Moneymanual for The Money Charity since 2012. This is a 32-page guide to money management at university – it challenge is to present Student Finance and sound money management skills in an engaging, bite-size format.
- Editorial evaluation
- Creating narrative concept and design briefs
- Production management (including flatplanning and scheduling)
- Writing/editing all content
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Delivering a print- (or digital-) ready product on time and to budget each year.
For the 2013 edition I created a standalone website, put marketing in place to increase downloads of the PDF edition, sought new partnerships and advertising opportunities to increase visibility and industry awareness of the guide, and created this video.