I find ways to make boring, tricky or tough subjects readable, engaging and useful (and, ideally, funny!).
I’m adept at turning around short order lifestyle content to tight deadlines. At the other end of the spectrum, I’ve created the structural narrative for entire publications, such as the Student Moneymanual, crafting copy and hooks to suit the client brief.
I have an NCTJ qualification in sub-editing, love chewing the fat on etymology and the finer points of bulleted lists, but can also bring it all together quickly when it’s needed.
Whether you need hilarious headlines, product copy, enticing web wordage or news and features – please drop me a line via the form below.
- The Money Charity: The Money Manual 2016 & The Student Moneymanual 2016/17
- University College London Student Support blog: 5 ways to make your loan last longer
- Northern Correspondent: Bairn Necessities (childhood poverty in the North East, issue #6)
- The Telegraph: 7 reasons why Clearing can be a positive choice
- Lancaster University careers blog: Turn your studies into a start-up
- Save the Student: 50 business ideas you can start at uni
- Save the Student: 6 student tax facts you need to know